Probably the most common mistake the average driver makes is to try to stretch out the time between oil changes. Not getting your oil changed at regular intervals can take years off the life of your engine, and if taken to the extreme can cause a complete premature breakdown. Even though it may appear that you’re saving money by stretching out your oil changes, you’re actually costing yourself more in expensive engine repairs down the road. So don’t delay that oil change, come into Nona’s Auto Center and let us give your car the TLC it’s longing for.
Fluid Top- Off: Here at Nona’s Auto Center, we always provide a fluid top-off with every oil change.
We do all of the Following Oil Work:
- Change oil with quality known brand oil
- Replace Oil Filter
- Inspect oil for signs of trouble in your engine
- Perform a Complete Fluid Inspection
- Perform a Complete Safety Inspection
- Check for Oil Leaks
- Make Quality and Safety Recommendations based on our findings